MGA’s Paper on State Opioid Taxes is Referenced on The WasteWatcher blog

Elizabeth Wright | The WasteWatcher (blog)

“Matrix Global Advisors pointed out where the focus on fighting opioids needs to be. Approximately 36 percent of people that are misusing painkillers get their drugs from doctors. The rest, 64 percent, get their drugs from a friend or relative, a drug dealer, or some other way. A large and increasing number of people are getting their drugs from non-prescription opioids, like heroin and illegally manufactured fentanyl.”

Read Here